Monday, November 20, 2017

Inspiration from the Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit

Hello Friends!

Today we are sharing some fabulous Pocket Pages created by our
Designers using this month's

"Find Your Wild"
Created by: Heather Guy
"I "couldn't think of a better "subject" to scrap using the AC Stargazer SOL kit then one of my best friends! Tabatha is the Wild Flower of our group! She is full of personality and passion and confidence. Every moment with her is a good time filled with sparkle and glitter! These are just a few of the pics I have with her because she is the selfie queen! This kit was 12 3x4 cards. Most of the time I use washi tape on the back of the cards to turn them into 6x8 cards."

"Thank for Fall"
Created by: Heather Guy
"Loved this SOL kit for documenting some moments of my hubby and I while we visited Gatlinburg, TN. Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year. The rubons from the kit were easy to add to my pictures for that little something extra! From my stash I used a couple wooden hearts and the alphas 'for'."

"Let the Adventures Begin"
Created by Robin Redd
"For this Shots of Life layout, I used Pink Paislee's Turn The Page and Pink Paislee's Puffy Stickers and Sticker Sheet, all from the Shots of Life Kit.
I added some doodling and stitches to the top left card, using a black pen. For the second card, I cut out parts of the trees with an X-Acto knife so I could slip my photo behind them.
I doodled a loose line around the bottom left card, as well."

Here's a look at the Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit:

A great mixture of 12x12 cut a parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include Rub Ons, Wood Veneers, Chipboard and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments and papers 
do create even more great pages! 

Visit our 
for a closer look at the
Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit:
To become a Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit member, please 
visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please visit us tomorrow to see how Robin mixes 
the TSR Kits to create fabulous layouts and pocket pages! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment