Monday, December 19, 2016

Dec.Shots of Life Pocket Page + Dec. Patterned Paper Inspiration

Happy Monday

Today we have some fabulous layouts from our 
Designer Cassie Wiscarson using the  

Joy to the World
"I always love how easy it is to combine the Shots of Life kit with the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit to create regular 12x12 pages. I combined the patterned paper in the Add-On kit from Bella Blvd’s Illustrated Faith line with the cut-apart sheet and stickers that were in the Shots of Life kit to create this page. I finished it off with some enamel dots by Carta Bella that are also in the Shots of Life kit."

"Snow Much Fun"
"Last year we saw snowflakes exactly one time (in the photo) and it didn’t even really stick around. I found the pink and aqua in these papers from Pinkfresh looked great with the Project Life cards and snowflakes in the Shots of Life kit. I started this page by tucking different cards behind my photo to see what I liked and soon I found myself using just about every card because they were all so pretty. The vellum pieces with the silver accents are so soft and pretty that I had to just keep adding them! I finished it off with some twine (in the kit), some snowflake sequins (my stash) and I used my We R Memory Keepers little stapler to attach the vellum snowflakes."

Here's a look at the

and the

Did you know that the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit coordinates with the
Think of all the layouts and pocket pages that you can create using the kits together! 

Visit The ScrapRoom's  YouTube Channel to get a closer look at the 
Sept./Oct. Shots of Life kit:

And here's a video from our YouTube Channel on the December Add-On kits:


 Please visit our website:

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment