Friday, December 9, 2016

December Freaky Fast Formula Challenge ~ Designer Steffanie Seiler

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out the reveal of our 
December Freaky Fast Formula

The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little or no time to scrap!

Here's this month's formula:

Designer Steffanie Seiler
created the beautiful page below using the formula and the
My Mind's Eye " Sugar Plum" Page Kit 
included in the December
Flavors of the Month Kit
combined with the
Patterned Paper and Embellishment Add On Kits

"Joy to the World"


"My Min'd Eye makes some of the prettiest paper, don't you think? For me though, it's sometimes hard to scrap with. I'm not sure what it is exactly. I know I'm not usually a fan of glitter on my paper or paper with big scenes. But, the kit provided some great variety and I found both some A and B sides that were very much to my liking. And, I even used some of the glittery stuff! 
This is for the Freaky Fast Friday Formula. I used the smallest piece as a place for journaling. It's tucked behind the horizontal photo with a punched circle tab to pull it out.
The red cardstock was a great compliment to these papers so I went with it even though I'm not usually a colored cardstock girl. I added some sequins from my own stash for a little additional sparkle. Very Christmas-y!"
Items used from my personal stash:
Sequins, eyelets, Silhouette cut title

Now it's your turn to create a layout based on the formula.
to play along with this month's challenge.
We would love to see what each of you create using 
this formula!


The ScrapRoom Kit Club is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Purchasing and subscription information can be found on our website:

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment