Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December Doubleshot Kit - Elle's Studio Page Kit & Inspiration

Hello Everyone! 

Are you ready to see what our Designer created using the 

two individual page kits.

Today we will share inspiration created with one of the page kits:
Elle's Studio "Tis The Season" Page Kit

But first, check out this awesome video from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!

TinaGale does a GREAT job showcasing our kits! 
Thank you TinaGale!!!

Check out the wonderful layouts our Designers created using this page kit:

"Special Treat"
By: Cassie Wiscarson
Here's what Cassie said about her layout:
"I knew when I saw the sketch this month that I would have a hard time using it. It isn’t my normal style and this page kit from Elle’s Studio has some bold patterns. I decided pretty early on to skip that circle piece of patterned paper and swap it out for a red doily. After I got my papers picked out, cut and put down I dug into all of the cute embellishments to finish off this page."

Here's the ScrapRoom's Jump Start Sketch that Cassie used:

"Holiday Joy" 
By: Rochelle Spears

Here's a look at the 

$15.00/$17.00
(Membership price/Non-Membersip)

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 


Make sure you visit tomorrow with more Doubleshot Kit inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment