Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekend Inspiration: Scraplift the Sketch!

For starters, let me just say that I'm sorry I'm not super-consistent with the "Off-Topic With Tammy" posts on Thursdays. Some weeks I truly can't think of anything interested to write about and hate to ALWAYS throw out recipes, although I do spend a LOT of time thinking about cooking and cooking (and eating!). I'll try to think of some other topics to include along with my favorite recipes. :)

For a quick and fun layout this weekend, use your July ScrapRoom Kit (or any lovely products from your stash) and scraplift this month's sketch, brought to you by Becky Fleck from www.pagemaps.com.


from Brenda Ragsdale, using the Simple Stories Under The Stars layout kit in the July Doubleshot Kit. 
(I'm not much of a camper myself, but I LOVE this outdoorsy line!!!)

from Rochelle Spears, using the Teresa Collins Daily Stories layout kit in the July Flavors of the Month Kit.

What will you create with the sketch? I think I just might carve out an hour to do a little scraplifting this weekend myself. I'm feeling INSPIRED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment