Friday, July 20, 2012

Another July Page Starter Sample!!!

Last week I introduced the July Page Starter. Here's the simple layout for this month.


Today, I have another sample layout to share.  This time I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection and two vertical 4" x 6" photos.

First Clovers of Spring


When putting this one together, I could not settle on one of the patterned papers in the kit. LOVED them all! So, instead of one large block of paper, I used four strips of paper. I love that effect. 


How cute is that denim pocket sticker?  I had planned to put an initial on it but then remembered that I had pics of both boys on this page.  So, I layered some more flower stickers on top along with jewels to give it more dimension. 


Remember you have until Tuesday, July 31st to link up your take on the July Page Starter HERE.  I can't wait to see your completed layout!

2 comments:

  1. Another great example using the Page Starter, Aphra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! And I love how you rock flowers on your boy pages! :)

    ReplyDelete