And just in case you forgot, here is October's formula...
1. Cardstock or Patterned Paper Background
2. 6-2 1/2 X 2 1/2 patterned paper squares
3. 1 patterned paper strip...your desired length and width!
And here is the steps to completing your layouts using the October formula...
1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!
Here is a look at my 2nd OCTOBER FREAKY FAST PAGE...
So Very Happy
This layout was created using the Jillibean Soup 6 Bean Soup kit from the October Doubleshot Kit. And again, it was really east to put together. This layout took about 35 minutes!! I am not even kidding!!
See ya next week....oh wait!! I almost forgot...
Lovely by Kim (DS Kit)