And this 1st installment of Freaky Fast Pages for October is sure to get you into the Fall spirit! This month's formula is an easy one, and certainly calls for a TON of embellishing! Here is October's formula...
1. Cardstock or Patterned Paper Background
2. 6-2 1/2 X 2 1/2 patterned paper squares
3. 1 patterned paper strip...your desired length and width!
And here is the steps to completing your layouts using the October formula...
1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!
Here is a look at my 1st OCTOBER FREAKY FAST PAGE...
This layout was created using the American Crafts Night Fall kit from the October Doubleshot Kit. And again, it was really east to put together. This layout took about 35 minutes!! I am not even kidding!!
See ya next week with another layout using my October Freaky Fast Formula!!