Wednesday, August 25, 2010

September Sneak Peek Week: Day #1

Hello All! Today marks the start of Sneak Peek Week here at The ScrapRoom! We're counting down the days until the big reveal of all of the September kits on the 31st! We've got LOTS of brand new CHA-Summer products this month. I can hardly wait to show everything to you all - but I'm pacing myself. :)

Our first peek is a layout by Barista, Brenda Carpenter, featuring our October Afternoon Seaside Layout Kit! Such fun summery colors!


Stay tuned tomorrow for our next sneak. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout Brenda...so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, Brenda hit a homerun with this layout!! I love the bold and bright colors of this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute and this OA Seaside line is at the top of my list! WAHOO! So glad to hear we're getting it soon!

    ReplyDelete