Thursday, December 8, 2022

Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly Page Kit Inspiration

 We are back with for another look at the 


The Design Team used the
to create these beautiful layouts.
Lisa Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I decided to do something outside of my comfort zone on this layout and add some circles and include a lot of "white" space on this layout. I love how it turned out! I also fussy cut these beautiful poinsettias to use as embellishments! 
From my stash: enamel dots and word from embellishment kit."

Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I rarely create a double page (unless it's the recipe layout 😏), but this page kit was perfect for a the photos of my christmas decorations.  Love the plaid against the Poinsettia paper! Love me some Vicki Boutin!!"

Here's a look at the kit the Designers used:

Tomorrow we will show you more inspiration with the Freaky Fast Friday Challenge! 

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment