Tuesday, December 6, 2022

PinkFresh Happy Holidays Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Here's another look at the 

The Designers used the
to create these wonderful layouts.

Emiley Steinbruegge
Emiley shares this about her layouts:

Pinkfresh has just been knocking my socks off lately - and this Happy Holidays kit is no exception. The colors and patterns are gorgeous! I love them! I also love the exclusive cutfile we received this month and thought it went perfectly with this kit. I decided to pull in a little more of the dark blue color from the collection with a stencil and ink on the background of one page of my layout. I love the way it all came together!

From my stash - foam adhesive, stencil, blue ink, green paper"


Robin Redd 
Created this layout:

Here's a look at the kit the Designers used:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from December Flavors!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment