Friday, December 9, 2022

December 2022 Freaky Fast Friday Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Emiley Steinbruegge

Today we are featuring a beautiful layout created by

Designer Emiley Steinbruegge
inspired by the
December Freaky Fast Formula
Emily said:
"As soon as I saw the bright colors in this kit, I thought of some photos I have of my kids with The Grinch and friends - they were a perfect match! Using the Freaky Fast Formula and a few photo collages, this page came together in a snap. I love the embellishments included with the main kit, but simply could not resist the beautiful words and icons in the embellishment add on kit. I love what they added to the layout."

And here is a look at the formula:

Inspired and want to play along?   
You have until 
December 31st, 11:59 PM
to link up your entries into the 
December Challenges Album
located in 
on Facebook.

Remember to stop by our website to check out all of the amazing December kits:

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment