Thursday, October 6, 2022

PinkFresh Good Times Page Kit Inspiration

Hello All!

Check out the layouts from our Designers 

using the 

From the

Rochelle Spears

LisA Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved the gorgeous Fall color palette in this kit! I fussy cut a sunflower from the sunflower paper to use as an embellishment, I love papers that lend themselves to being fussy cut! This kit was perfect for some pumpkin patch pictures from two years ago! 
From my stash: gold cardstock"

Robin Redd
Robin shares this about her layout:
"I love the simple, yet bold graphics of the designs in this set of papers. They are so fall but are versatile to use with other photos, as well."

The Designers used this page kit:
from the
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment