Thursday, October 6, 2022

Maggie Holmes Parasol Page Kit Inspiration

Today, we have more inspiration from the  


The Designers used the
to create these layouts:

Shannon Allor
Shannon shares this about her layout:
"Maggie Holmes collections are such a joy to work with! It was fab for documenting this sweet photo of my son and his best gal pal!
Stash used: enamel dots"

Check out Shannon's Process Video here:

Emiley Steinbruegge
created this layout:
Emiley shares this about her layout:
"I really like the sketch Rochelle created for the October Jumpstart Sketch. I had enough pictures to create a two page layout, so I decided to flip the sketch and stretch it across two pages. The sketch paired with this gorgeous Maggie Holmes kit was perfect for documenting my father in law's birthday party. I absolutely love the pastel colors and beautiful florals - it is so soft and delicate and pretty.
"From my stash - foam adhesive, distress oxide inks, alpha stickers, gold splatters, gold nuvo drops"


The Designers used this page kit:
from the
October 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from October Flavors!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment