Friday, October 21, 2022

October Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Happy Friday!
Check out the amazing Halloween layout 
Designer Lisa Hidy
created using the 
Bella Blvd" Spell On You" Page Kit 
combined with the
October Freaky Fast Formula
"Witches Brew"
Lisa:
"I struggled a bit with this formula at first but once again the freaky fast formula encouraged me to step outside my comfort zone and create a fun layout with layered strips of patterned paper and an embellishment grouping that extends all the way across the page! I used the letter stickers and a word strip from the embellishment kit to create my title."

And here is the formula
You still have until
October 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to play along.
Upload your layout into the challenges album in our
Our team is looking forward to seeing how this month's sketch inspires each of you!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment