Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Simple Stories Simple Vintage Weathered Garden Page Kit Inspiration

Happy HumpDay! 
Today we are sharing inspiration from the last page kit in the

 The Designers created these wonderful layouts using the

Simple Stories Simple Vintage weathered Garden Page Kit!

Robin Redd
"Happiest"
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"I had other intentions for this photo until I saw this paper line by Simple Stories. This pretty green went real well with my granddaughter’s green top. Simple Vintage Weathered Garden blew my mind! It is so gorgeous. I made rosettes to add some dimension and texture to my layout. I, also, used the stencil that came in the Embellishment kit. I love how the black ink shows up. 
My Stash: black twine."

Emiley Steinbruegge
"Always"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"Weathered Garden and embellishment and patterned paper add on kits 
From my stash - foam adhesive, white cardstock to mat photos, gold splatters, stencil paste
Mixed media is absolutley not my strong suit - but when I saw the beautiful stencil in the embellishment add on kit, I really wanted to give it a try! I dug out some super old stencil paste from my stash and went to work. It certainly didn't come out perfectly, but I am really happy that I stretched myself and tried something different. The Simple Vintage Weathered Garden collection is gorgeous and I knew it would be perfect for documenting my niece's wedding. I started with the jumpstart sketch, changing it up a bit to fit in the fussy cut heart wreath."

Take a look at the

from the 
Don't forget, this Flavors of the Month kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous!

For more information check out our website:
Please join us tomorrow with more Sketch inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment