Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Simple Stories Happy Hearts Page Kit Inspiration

  It's time for more inspiration from the

 The Designers created these wonderful layouts using the

Simple Stories Happy Hearts Page Kit!

Lisa Hidy
"With All My Heart"
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
"I decided to make this fun large title piece the focus of the layout and added my photo with one of the fun cut apart cards on a circle directly under my fun large title! This layout has a lot of white space which is out of my comfort zone, but I love how it turned out!
From my stash: black cardstock, black pen"

Rochelle Spears
"With All My Heart"


Nicole Bingaman
"With All My Heart"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I love Simple Stories love collections and the colors in the Happy Hearts kit are so good. I was able to fit (7) photos on a single page layout. I left the center area open to house the large die cut title piece from the page pieces. I used the second sheet of white textured cardstock to create some thin strips and make a lattice type tone on tone textured area.
additional: white cardstock for journal strip, note book border punch"

Robin Redd
"Love U Lots"
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"I used Simple Stories, Happy Hearts from the Flavors of the Month subscription for this layout. I also used the Love U Lots cut file. I liked the way these photos matched up so nicely with this color theme. And, of course, I have all the love for this little girl. 
My stash: Jumbo date stamp."




from the 

Don't forget, this Flavors of the Month kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous!
stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
FEBRUARY 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment