Monday, February 7, 2022

Pebbles Kit at Heart Page Kit Inspiration

 Happy Monday!

 Today, we are sharing some fabulous inspiration from the

Pebbles Kid at Heart Page Kit

 From the

Here's what the designers created: 

Rochelle Spears
"Happy JoJo"

Here's what Rochelle said about her layout:
I really love the colors in this collection.  I also used the Feb. Embellishment Kit to create this layout.

Emiley Steinbruegge
"A good Day for a Hike"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"I love the super cute papers and adorable icons in this collection, so I wanted to be able to include as many of them as possible! I decided to scraplift a great sketch from a class I recently took because it gave me a chance to do just that. I added a bit of white gel pen doodles to some of the papers and embellishments to really make them pop. I love the way this layout turned out! I used the page kit and the Feb. Embellishment kit along with some of my stash items - white gel pen, blue pen, alpha die and foam adhesive."

Nicole Bingaman
"Patio Play"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I love all kid themed lines and was pumped to see the Pebbles Kid at Heart included in the February Flavors of the Month. I created a photo collage with six photos and left the center area blank. This provided a place to put my journaling and title.  
I cut my pattern papers into large triangles to put behind the photo collage and really like how the diagonal lines draw your eye to the photo collage. I used two of the branding strips (rainbows, circle faces) for borders at the top and bottom of the photo collage. I then added a super thin strip cut from the striped paper.
I made clusters with the die cuts that came with my kit and used the tile letters to create a title.
From my stash: white cardstock for journaling, label stickers, date stamp and ink"



Here's a look at the kits the Designers used to create their layouts:
from the 

Don't forget, this Flavors of the Month kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous!
stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
FEBRUARY 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment