Thursday, December 9, 2021

Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Page Kit Inspiration

Check out these awesome layouts the Designers created using the 

Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Page Kit

from the 


Emiley Stienbruegge
"Holiday Tradition"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"The minute I saw those beautiful ornaments on the patterned paper, I knew I wanted to fussy cut them out to help document our yearly tradition of making Christmas ornaments. I love the bright, fun colors in this collection and really enjoyed using it to create this two page spread.
From my stash - twine, alpha die used to cut letters and stars, gold alpha stickers, foam adhesive"

Robin Redd
"FaLaLa"

Rochelle Spears
"Merry Christmas"

Here's a look at the 
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Page KiT:
from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment