Friday, December 3, 2021

December 2021 Freaky Fast Formula

It's the first Friday of the month which means it is reveal day for the 
December Freaky Fast Formula
Combining the formula with the
Carta Bella “Home For Christmas” Page Kit
one of the four kits included in this month's
Designer Lisa Hidy
created the beautiful page below
"Joy"
Lisa:
"This formula is perfect for layering! I dove tailed the 2 x 2 piece and made it into a banner which I think helped balance out my layout. I added a tag from my stash under the rectangle "JOY" to make it look like a clipboard. The word "JOY" was fussy cut from one of the papers.
From my stash: tag and enamel dots"

Inspired and want to try this month's formula,
You have until
December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts in

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website:

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment