Friday, December 10, 2021

December Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Emiley Steinbruegge

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are showcasing a two page layout created by
Designer Emiley Steinbruegge
inspired by the 
December Freaky Fast Formula
Emiley used the
Simple Stories "Holly Day" Page Kit 
combined the the 
December Embellishment Add On Kit
to create her layout.
"Home for the Holly Days"
Emiley:
"The Simple Stories Holly Day kit is absolutely adorable - this color pallette is right up my alley! I loved the houses on the sticker sheet and definitely wanted to include those, so I decided to create a layout about my favorite Christmas decorations around my home. The FFF made creating this layout so easy - and I was even able to extend the design to create a two page spread so I could include extra pictures
From my stash - black phrase stickers, black ink, black pen, foam adhesive, white cardstock"

Here's another look at this month's formula...
You have plenty of time to play along.
Upload your layout based on this formula to our
by
December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

As always, thank you for stopping by. 
Have a safe and amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment