Thursday, September 9, 2021

Simple Stories Lemon Twist Page Kit Inspiration

Today, we are taking a look at what the Design Team created using the 

Simple Stories Lemon Twist Page Kit

from the

 September 2021

Lisa Hidy
This is Us
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
"I love the beautiful papers and vintage stickers included in this kit. My favorite stickers are the one's that have a layered look to them, they give a 3D look without the bulk! These papers were perfect for these photos of my son and his girlfriend right before a wedding they attended. I created my own tags from the patterned papers by using a tag from my stash and using it as a template. I love doing this to create my own tags!!"

Here's a look at the 



from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment