Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Paige Evans ~ Bungalow Lane Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Wednesday! 

Here's a look at what The ScrapRoom's Designers created using the 

from the
Nicole Bingaman
"Fall Feast"
Nicole said this about her layout:
"I live in the desert. And we do not really experience a typical "fall" season. Added to that, I don't usually find myself with many photos that I would consider to be in the "fall" themed category. So I took a deep dive into my photos and found a couple I had taken when my daughter was in pre-school at her Fall Feast.  
I printed my journaling onto the large notebook die cut piece that came in my kit. I cut "leafy" borders from the text pattern paper with a die (it's actually a tropical leaves die...ssssh).
I cut the large leaf die cuts in half to spread them further over the page. One of the leaves in my kit was a large, very dark green leaf. The color was not working with the design I had already started, so I flipped it over the back and used inks to color it orange instead.  

From my stash: leaf border die, brown ink for edges
Embellishment add-on: enamel dots"

Rochelle Spears
"Love"

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment