Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Mixing Up the Kits with Lori

Hello Friends!
Today, we are sharing this sweet layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a variety of the 
"Sweet"
Lori said this about her layout:
"For this month's "Mixing the Kits" layout, I used a paper from Paige Evans' Bungalow Lane collection, a paper from Bella Blvd's You Are My Sunshine collection, and the embellishments from Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Lemon Twist collection. These three collections worked surprisingly well with each other! I also used this month's Freaky Fast Formula for my layout. I used a doily from my stash for the 3 1/2 inch circle and punched my 1x12 strips with a scalloped border punch. The Simple Stories die cuts and foam stickers were the perfect embellishments for this layout and using this formula made this layout come together so quickly! 

Kits used - Patterned Paper Kit, Embellishment Kit, and September Shots of Life Kit
From stash - navy cardstock for background and matting, white cardstock, and a doily"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:



Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment