Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Shimelle "Never Grow Up" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

It's time to reveal our page kits one by one starting with the
March 2020 
Flavors of the Month Kit!

Check out these fabulous layout from our designer's:

Lisa Hidy
"Don't Grow Up"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I loved the gorgeous mix of yellow, green and blue in this collection! This color palette was perfect for these pictures of my friend's granddaughter in her sweet lemon dress! The whimisical embellishments are perfect for outdoor or kid photos!! What fun line!!"

Heather Guy
"Never Grow Up"
Heather said this about her layout:
 "I can’t begin to put into words how much I loved the colors in this Never Grow Up kit! I normally use solid paper for my background but I changed up my style a little this time because I loved the paper I used for the background. I couldn’t bear to cut it! LOL. I added some white Nuvo drops from my stash."

Lisa and Heather used the
American Crafts/Shimelle "Never Grow Up"
Page kit:

from the
March 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment