Friday, March 13, 2020

March Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration

Hello and happy Friday everyone!
Today we are featuring two layouts created by our designers
based on this month's 
Freaky Fast Formula

Our first featured layout inspired by the formula, was created by
Designer Rochelle Spears
who used the 
AC Shimelle ~"Never Grow Up" Page Kit
included in the 
"Wonder"

Designer Dee Hunt
used the
My Mind's Eye, Gingham Gardens" Page Kit
one of two page kits included in the 
to created the lovely page below based on the formula.
"Happy Day"
Dee:
"What can I say about this layout. I’m in love with this collection. The colors and patterns fabulous to design with.
I used gold Thicker Letter for my title."

And now a look at this month's formula...
For complete challenge details and rules, visit our

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment