Wednesday, March 4, 2020

PhotoPlay "Tulla & Norbert" Page Kit Inspiration

It's all about the Gnomies! LOL 😂

Check out these FUN layouts our designers created with the
PhotoPlay "Tulla & Norbert" Page Kit
from the
March 2020 
Flavors of the Month Kit!

Lisa Brooks
"Happy Carefree Day"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"The Tulle & Norbert collection from PhotoPlay is a perfect collection for my nephews at the park. When I started the layout, I was going to avoid the gnomes but when I saw the ephemera piece that says, No friend like a gnome friend, I knew I had to go with he gnome theme. I stayed neutral with the pattern paper to allow for the gnomes at the bottom to really showcase."

Check out Lisa's process video here:


Heather Guy
"You Make My Life Happy"
Heather said this about her layout:
 "This Photoplay Tulle & Norbert kit is so so so cute!!! Loved using this kit to scrap my “gnomies”! LOL! I had a lot I wanted to journal about being a mom to these kids so I flipped over my layout and hand wrote it on the back of the page. I added some twine from my stash for the tag and the white alphas in the title."

Lisa and Heather used the
PhotoPlay "Tulla & Norbert"Page kit:

from the
March 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Come back tomorrow as our March
Freaky Fast Friday Challenge will be revealed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment