Wednesday, May 8, 2019

PhotoPlay Best Mom Ever Page Kit Inspiration!

It's Hump Day!

Here's another page kit f rom the
Flavors of the Month Kit
to share with you!

The Designers used
to create these wonderful layouts!

Designer Heather Guy
"Super Mom "
Heather shares this about her layout:
"I had to get a little help from one of my boys to help with this page! He picked from the stickers which ones he felt described me. I sometimes struggle with scrapping about myself, but my moments with my boys are my best memories and should be documented also. The PP Best Mom Ever is a great combination of vibrant colors and bold embellishments for capturing this mom layout!"

Designer Lisa Hidy
"Mom"

Lisa said this about her layout:
"This collection has the most vibrant colors and fun patterns!! I think it would be perfect for photos of any occasion but the included sticker sheet is so fun for documenting your pictures of your mom or any mom as I have done here with this gorgeous picture of my friend who is a new Mommy and her adorable daughter!!"

Okay, so now here's a close up of the

from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment