Monday, May 13, 2019

AC Dear Lizzy - It's All Good Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day!

Now, it's time to start off our week with this lovely layout
created by Design Team Member
Dee Hunt!

Dee used the 
American Crafts "It's All Good" Page Kit
from the 
May 2019 Doubleshot Kit
to create her layout.

"Peachy Keen"
Dee said this about her layout:
"I was challenged by a fellow scrapbooker to work with the peach paper in my layout. I feed I did a good job working it in. I used Heidi Swapp Coloe Shine Mister on the background. This is my granddaughter and her cousin having lunch together."


Dee used the following page kit to create her layout:
American Crafts "It's All Good" Page Kit:

From the
May 2019 Doublshot Kit:

If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Tomorrow, we will be sharing more inspiration 

from the other page kit form the  Doubleshot Kit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment