Friday, May 24, 2019

Design Team Extra Layouts and Cards ~ May Kits

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are featuring the amazing extra projects created by the Design Team using their leftover product from the May Kits.

Up first is this adorable layout created by
Designer Rochelle Spears
using the
Simple Stories "Oh Happy Day" Page Kit
included in the

Designer Grace Tolman
combined several of the page kits from the 
Flavors of the Month Kit
with the
Embellishment Add On Kit
to create the fun layout out below:
"Greatest Party"
Grace:
"This is my extra layout for this month. I didn’t have many papers to use anymore so I decided to cut some of them with a nesting circle die. This allowed me to use parts of the circles and connect them to each other, showing off varying designs, even if I didn’t have many sheets to play with.
I also used the burger, fries and drink stickers here since this was an event where food was involved (even if it wasn’t quite burgers and fries)
Personal stash items used:
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Nested Circle die (Avery Elle); Letter stickers (Thickers, American Crafts); Orange Cardstock (Bazzill)"

Designer Grace Tolman
also created the beautiful card set below:
"Mom Card Set"
 Photoplay "Best Mom Ever" Page Kit 
"Since I didn’t make any “mother” themed pages this month, I decided to incorporate the fun stickers from the Photoplay collection into cards. I was able to create 4 distinct cards even though the base design was similar. I love how we can take a sketch and make all of our cards different just by using different pattern papers and stickers."

Personal stash items used: 
White cardstock for card bases; White Nuvo Drops; Tea Dye, Distress mini ink pad;
Yellow twine (American Crafts)"

Check out this beautiful page created by
Designer Rochelle Spears
using the
Dear Lizzy "It's All Good" Page Kit
included in this month's
DoubleShot Kit

"Hello Beautiful"
And...the beautiful card she created using the
Simple Stories "Vintage Botanticals"
also included in this month's
DoubleShot Kit

Designer Dee Hunt
created the layout below using the
Simple Stories Vintage Botanicals" Page Kit
"Beautiful Memories"
Dee:
"Most the time when I take the pictures I’m not in him this is one time I got lucky to be in one. Fell in love with the flowers on the one pattern was able to work with the embellishments to create more flowers in the layout."

And our last project is this amazing card set created by
Designer Dee Hunt
using the
Dear Lizzy "It's All Good" Page Kit
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment