Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Project Life Inspiration: Stickers

The ScrapRoom's Project Life kits often come with a variety of stickers. This month is no exception. There are FOUR sets of stickers. And that is in addition to some other great embellishments. For me, having so many stickers makes my Project Life pages come together super fast. Today I'd like to show you a few ways that I use stickers on my pages.

Weekend Camp Memories


First, I cut apart one sticker and added it to my title card. The small word stickers are great for titles and subtitles.


For my yellow filler card, I covered up what was actually printed on the card stickers. Super quick and easy.



You'll also notice that many of my pictures have stickers on them. I placed them directly onto the photos, but you can also place them on the sheet protectors. I especially like how the CAMP banner stickers in the second photo add some much needed color to the photo.



As you can see, small stickers really can add a lot of impact and color to your Project Life pages as well as unify your theme. Just another way that TSR kits help us "Get more pages done."


No comments:

Post a Comment