Monday, March 11, 2013

Project Life: Week 10

Hi there Project Lifers!  Can you believe it's Week Ten already?  So glad that I have this project to document life because it just never seems to slow down, does it?  Anyhoo, here's this week's spread.  (Click on any of the images to enlarge.)
Week Ten



This one was created with the Studio Calico papers and embellishments that came in the Project Life Add-On kit.  Several of the cards said Hello on them, which I thought was a perfect match for the picture of my kids yelling to hear their echoes at the Nature Preserve.  In fact, all the pictures in this spread are from that day trip.  It's so nice that this project is so flexible!

This week was another quick and easy page because of the Add-On Kit and because of the sketch below.


I noticed that I've used this layout for several of my title and journaling cards over the last ten weeks, so I thought I'd create a sketch for you to keep on hand for your Project Life pages.



For one of my 3x4 filler cards, I added a metal flair.  LOVE those!  To keep my page protector from puckering up too much, I flattened it out a bit around the edges.  It still has some dimension to it, which I like.


For the picture below, I used a portion of the map from the website of the Nature Preserve we visited.  It was so easy to save it as a picture and upload it to WalGreen's with the rest of my pictures.  Great filler, too.


Well, that's it for this week.  See you next week with Week 11 and some tips for managing this whole process.  In the mean time, if you use the sketch, I'd love to see what you do with it.  Leave me a comment, and I'll come take a peek.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sketch! Love it! So glad you are posting your PL pages.

    ReplyDelete