Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Changes

Sometimes after I finish a layout, take a photo of it, and see it on my computer screen - it just seems like something is missing. Many times I will go back and add some more finishing touches to my layouts. Here are two examples from my designs this month (see the original layouts here.)
On the first one I added another patterned paper strip to the top of the layout and added some green leaves by the flowers. On the second one, I added some "grass and flowers" and colorful buttons to the the group of trees. Sometimes a few extra details can really make a big impact on your layouts!




Thanks for checking out my layouts - hope you have a wonderful day! - Brenda :)

6 comments:

  1. Your extra touches are very cute. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this sometimes as well.

    Those are both wonderful layouts. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like those buttons on the trees they lift the whole layout excelent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LOs. Love the pictures and bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not the only one??!! LOl! Love all the little extra attention to details, Brenda. Your layouts are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing how a few subtle little touches can make such a difference. As usual, your work is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete