Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Fancy Pants Designs Page Kit Inspiration

   Happy Tuesday!

It's time to share more awesomeness
from the   

The Designers used the

Lisa Hidy
created this layout:
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I am loving the vintage feel Fall papers in this kit! These papers were perfect for a fun Fall family photo from last Fall! I had fun making an embellishment cluster from the included ephemera pieces in the kit to accent my one and only photo! I also used two of the word puffy stickers from the embellishment kit to give my layout that perfect finished look!
From my stash: Word stickers"

Rochelle Spears

The Designers used this page kit:
from the
October 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from October Flavors!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment