Monday, October 3, 2022

Bella Blvd ~ Spell on You Page Kit Inspiration

  Hello Scrapbookers!!

It's the time of the month when we share 
awesome layouts created by our Designers using the  

Let's start with the first page kit,

Emiley Steinbruegge
created this layout:
Emiley shares this about her layout:
"I am in love with this Bella Blvd collection! I absolutely adore the colors and icons - and that striped paper! Gorgeous! This kit paired perfectly with the Cut to You Trick or Treat cutfile that we received this month. I decided to make the cutfile the main element on my layout and then sprinkled in a few small scenes around my photos. The black cardstock really made all of the bright colors in this kit pop and I love the end result.  From my stash - foam adhesive, paint splatters, white cardstock, silver pen "

Shannon Allor
Shannon shares this about her layout:
"This cutfile was perfect to use with this adorable collection!"

Check out Shannon's process video here:

Robin Redd
Robin shares this about her layout:
"Halloween colors bring joy to my heart! They are so fun to craft with and even better with pictures of my granddaughter!  I used the page kit along with the Embellishment Kit
and a silver paint pen from my stash."
  
Rochelle Spears

The Designers used this page kit:

from the
October 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from OctoberFlavors!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment