Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Simple Stories Holly Days Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Wednesday! 

We have more inspiration from the 

Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Our Designers created these layouts using the  

Lisa Hidy
"Deck The Halls"
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
"I went crazy with the circles on this one, I thought the circles were a fun way to showcase all the fun word strips found in my kit!! 
From my stash: enamel dots, yellow cardstock and circle punches/dies"

Nicole Bingaman
"Gingerbread Joy"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I love holidays collections that include fun pops of unexpected colors like mint and pink. I pulled some pink and mint elements from both the pattern paper add on and the embellishment add on sticker sheet. I used a large tag die set to create the paper layers for my 4x6 photo collages. I also added some more interest to the white background by blending some gold ink with a snowflake stencil.
Add On Kits: pattern paper, embellishment
Additional items from stash: gold ink pad, snowflake stencil, gold pearls, tag dies, notebook die"


Rochelle Spears
"Joy"

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment