Tuesday, December 7, 2021

PinkFresh Holiday Magic Page Kit Inspiration

Here's more Holiday inspiration from the 

Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Our Designers created these layouts using the  

Robin Redd
"Holiday Style"

Lisa Hidy
"Baking Up Joy"
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
"I loved the non-traditional colors in this line, it was perfect for these pictures of my friend's granddaughter baking Christmas cookies last year! I replaced the "O" in the word JOY with a chipboard candy piece, I think it gives a fun look to my title! From my stash: enamel heart and letter stickers."

Emiley Stienbruegge
"Elfie Selfie "
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"The colors in the Pink Fresh Holiday Magic kit are amazing! Since the kit is so bright and fun and cheery, I thought it was absolutely perfect for documenting our silly Christmas SnapChat selfies. I decided to fussy cut out the wreath and pop it up on foam to make it stand out and I love the way it turned out! The sticker sheet from the embellishment add on kit is great and I love what it added to this layout."

Emiley used the  following items from her  stash - ink, alpha die used to cut letters, foam adhesive

Nicole Bingaman
"Wonderful Chrstimastime"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"As soon as I saw this sheet of gorgeous paper in the Pinkfresh kit I knew I wanted to go outside my style and play with the wreath. I used a slimline frame die to cut two mats from the yellow pattern paper. These mats are giving my TEN photos a place to live without being too messy. I fussy cut around some of the leaves to tuck the yellow paper underneath. I used die cuts and stickers from the add on to decorate the wreath in a tone on tone method."

Nicole also used the Stickers from the Add-On kit along with these items from her stash: nuvo drops, cardstock for journal strips, slimline dies

Rochelle Spears
"Counting Down the Days"

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment