Sunday, November 8, 2020

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

Show & Tell Saturday (Sunday 😏)
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
We are a day late, but had to share this wonderful layout by Suzanna:

Good Things
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"Anybody else struggle with cut it up or leave it alone when it comes to patterned paper? I loved that rainbow sheet of patterned paper that comes in the kit but felt like most of it would be unseen if I left it whole. You would not be able to appreciate the detail of each segment. But then I worried I wouldn't like it cut up and what if I cut into it and all for not?... Ugh... Decisions, decisions. I got my brave on and went for it, cut it up! And I love the result. With so much coverage, there was little need for much else.

The flowers are fussy cut from another one of the patterned papers. I almost fussy cut some birds from another. However, as large as the florals are, there was little need for much else in the way of embellishment.

Another fantastic collection in another fanstastic kit! Be sure to check out my process video and watch how the layout came together!"

 In addition to the ScrapRoom Kits below, Suzanna used the following items from her personal stash - Stamps, ink, sewing machine and white cardstock.

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

If you would like to see more great scrapbook process videos, 
please subscribe to 
and to 

Here's a look at the ScrapRoom kits Suzanna used:

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment