Friday, November 20, 2020

November Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are showcasing the awesome layout 
Designer Heather Guy
created inspired by the 
November Freaky Fast Formula
Heather:
"Using the Freaky Fast Friday challenge and Photoplay Cabin Fever kit, I was able to quickly put together this layout of my boys playing in a cornhole tournament at our campground! I ripped a piece of my background paper and used the 4.5"x1 inch piece of paper behind it. Such great embellishments for all the outside activities! I also fussy cut a few of the cameras from the patterned paper to use as embellishments. The "Cornhole Sharks" alphas are from my stash."

Inspired and want to play along!   Here's the formula...
You have until
November 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your take on this challenge in our
TSR Subscribers & Fans Facebook Group

Our team is excited to see all of the creative ways our subscribers and fans
interpret this month's formula!

Have a great weekend and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment