Thursday, October 8, 2020

Simple Stories Apron Strings Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning!
Check out this wonderful layout from Design Team Member
Lisa Hidy
using the
from the 

"Just Roll With It"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I loved the fun tags and ephemera included in this kit! This kit was perfect for the pictures of my niece baking her first pumpkin pie! I fussy cut the pie from one of the included tags since the tag was to big for the area I was embellishing. The circles give a fun whimsical feel to the layout which goes along with my niece's mood when these pictures were taken. I used one of the tag included in the kit for hidden journaling!
From my stash: enamel dot & circle dies."

Here's a look at the page kit the Design Team used from the Flavors of the Month Kit:
Simple Stories "Apron Strings" Page Kit:

For more information check out our website:
See you tomorrow with more Freaky Fast Friday inspiration! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment