Friday, October 9, 2020

October Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

We are back on the blog today with more 
inspiration. 
 Today's amazing feature is the creative work of 
Designer Lisa Hidy
"Together Is The Best Place To Be"
Lisa:
"This formula was one of my fastest ever! It came together so quickly. I had fun adding outlining with my black and white pens around some of the pieces to give more dimension to my layout!
From my stash: enamel dot, black and white pen, ink and date stamp"

And here is a look at the page kit Lisa used, one of four page kits included in this month's

If you would like to join us in this challenge this month, visit our
to upload your layout no later than
October 31, 20120, 11:59 PM (PST)

Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment