Thursday, May 9, 2019

Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day! Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning!

We have one more page kit to share with you from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!

Designer Grace Tolman
used the
to create this wonderful layout:

"Fabulous Hike"
Grace shares this about her layout:
"With this page, I really wanted to show off the beautiful papers in this collection. So to get all of the designs without taking away from my photos, I decided to make a grid of them on the sides of my page. I loved how it turned out. I felt like the papers surrounded my photos.
I also liked how the little die cuts and stickers made it easy for me to add some other designs, especially phrases and words, without introducing any new colors."

Check out Grace's process video:


Here's a close up on the

from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment