Monday, May 6, 2019

Shimelle ~ Sparkle City Page Kit Inspiration!

Hello and Good Morning!

Over the next few days, we will share each page kit in the
Flavors of the Month Kit
along with some awesome layouts from our Design Team!

Let's start with the first page kit

Take a look at what our Designers created:

Designer Heather Guy
"Go Big"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"The colors and sparkle in the Sparkle City kit was perfect for pulling out this picture of our family at Disney World!! This was my boys 1st time at Disney and we did Go Big!! Such a magical experience and so glad to got to do it together! I added some spray ink from my stash to the background."


Grace Tolman
"Lovely Day"
Grace said this about her layout:
"The design for this layout really started off with the paper that had the slanted or diagonal “wonderful” printed on it. I wanted to incorporate it but I also didn’t want to ruin the placement of the text so I cut it slanted too. This also allowed me to spread it on my two page layout. I filled the rest with pattern paper and the photos so it won’t look too plain. 
The camera paper seemed busy enough for me that I didn’t want to incorporate anything more that would distract it. Unfortunately, I also needed it to be more dimensional so it would have a little bit more interest. To fix my problem, I added the silver/foil foam dots in the word thickers sheet to some of the cameras. It was just the right amount of dimension to make them more interesting. 
Since the photos are of our little field trip to the truck yard, I decided to add the truck sticker but it had some images on the trailer that didn’t quite mesh with my theme, so I just cut it out and used just the truck image.
Products used: American Crafts/Shimelle Sparkle City + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things)"

You can check out her process video here:
 

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment