Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mixing Up the Kits with Robin!

Hello Everyone!

Today, we're sharing this wonderful layout Robin Redd created 
by mixing up the different January 2019 Kits from the ScrapRoom
Robin said this about her layout:
"I chose two of my favorite pieces of paper from the kits, Simple Stories-Sweater Weather and Jillibean Soup-Bonito Flakes, and started my layout with those. As usual, these kits work so well together, even if they are from different manufacturers. I love an embellishment cluster and went with that on the right side of my layout. I ‘fussy-cut’ a couple of the 3x4 journal cards by Echo Park, I am Mom to add as embellishments, as well.

Items used:
Shots of Life Kit
Echo Park: I am Mom, 3 x 4 Journaling cards
Simple Stories 4 x 6 Sticker Sheet
Jillibean Soup Label Stickers
Echo Park Enamel Dots

Patterned Paper Kit
Simple Stories Sweater Weather
Jillibean Soup Bonito Flakes

Embellishment Kit
Foam Sticker Words
Ephemera
"

Robin used the following January 2019 ScrapRoom Kit's to create these layouts:

and

Take a look at the 
Janaury 2019 Add-On Kits Video:

For more information 
on the visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment