Monday, January 7, 2019

American Crafts-Shimelle's Head In The Clouds Page Kit Reveal

Hello and Happy Monday!

We're starting off the week with revealing the 4 different page kits within the

We are super excited about this month! 
We have such a variety of the latest and greatest products and wonderful layouts to inspire you!  

Up first is this awesome layout
created by DT Member
Grace Tolman 
using the

"Shake Up The Routine"
Grace shares this about her layout:
"I liked the patterns in this mini kit, but they were a little bit out of my comfort zone. Since the papers had busy designs on them already, I decided to create my embellishments within the images so as not to add more contrast or compete with the already existing patterns. I fuzzy cut some of the cameras and then added them right on top of the existing image with some foam adhesive. This way, I added some layers to my layout but didn’t have to introduce new designs/images.

Personal Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Scallop border punch (Fiskars)"

Check out Grace's process video here:

Here's a look at the 

from the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

See you back tomorrow with more page kit and layout inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment