Thursday, September 6, 2018

Simple Stories "Dream Big" Page Inspiration

Hello!

Here's a look at the last page kit from the
 Sept. 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

This layout was created using the
Simple Stories "Dream Big" Page Kit.

"Dream, Sparkle & Shine"
By: Grace Tolman
Grace said this about her layout:
"I am in a big circle kick lately so this one had two big circles on it. I wanted to add some of the images on the 4x4 elements paper but to spice things up I cut them out as circles. I layered them with some more pattern paper for more color. I also added the striped side of the 4x4 elements paper all around my pink cardstock to create a frame around my photos and story. I love how it grounded the page. Stash items used: Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Circle cutter (Creative Memories)"

Here's a look at the page kit:
The Designers also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment