Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Fancy Pants Designs "Magnolia Moments" Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning!

Today, we are sharing another page kit within the
 Sept 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Here's a look at
Fancy Pants "Magnolia Moments" Page Kit.

"Enjoy Every Moment"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"What an amazingly beautiful kit for scrapping this prom picture of my brother. Absolutely love the background paper! I loved it so much that I made 2 layouts from this kit! (The 2nd is a scraplift of Rochelle Spears from the same kit!). The title work is from my stash, as well as the pearls and the phrase sticker at the top."

"Family"
By: Rochelle Spears


"Air Show"
By: Grace Tolman

Grace said this about her layout:
"This collection has a lot of beautiful papers. However, I found it hard to match with my printed photos. So to overcome that challenge, I went with the brick pattern paper as my background. That was a good “neutral” base for my photos. Then, to incorporate the other pattern papers, I added them as circles. I also used the “Our Story” paper that had 4 wide strips of different patterns on one side to punch out my butterflies. I love how these kinds of papers offer a variety from one single sheet of paper. 
Stash items used: Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Thickers- American Crafts; Spectrum Noir Marker; Circle cutter (Creative Memories); Pearls; Butterfly Punch"

Here's a look at the page kit:
The Designers also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment