Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Show & Tell with Robin Redd

Hello!

Today we are sharing a couple of layouts our designer Robin Redd created using a mixture of different ScrapRoom kits that are available this month.  We also have a process video too! :) 
Check it out:

"Together is Our Favorite Place"
Robin said this about her layout:
"For this 'hybrid' layout, I was, easily, able to use product from each of the following three kits. 
From the Shots of Life Kit, I used the American Crafts Corner Embellishments, Bella Blvd-Mind Your Manners 12 x 12 Paper and Bella Blvd Epoxy Stickers.
From the Patterned Paper Kit, I used Bella Blvd Borders. (Borders are always my favorite from a scrapbook line.) I, also, used Bella Blvd Be Kind to Animals to cut out the word, 'home'. I used the PinkFresh High Five sheet to cut out the floral circle frame.
And, finally, from the Embellishment Kit, I used American Crafts Phrases and Enamel Dots. I, also, used Bella Blvd 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet.
 — at Redd Robin Studios."

"Happy Holloween"


Make sure you watch Robin's process video here:


"Make Your Dreams Real"
"This has got to be one of the best inventions in the last 10 years! Facetime! I get to see my daughter when she lives halfway across the United States and when she travel out of the country. It brings such peace of mind!
For this layout, I used American Crafts Glitter Girl 12 x 12 Paper and American Crafts Corner Embellishments from the Shots of Life Kit.
The American Crafts Run Wild Paper came from the Patterned Paper Kit.
From the Embellishment kit, I used Bella Blvd 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet, American Crafts Enamel
Dots and American Crafts Phrases.
I used alphabet stickers from my own stash"
"Summer Escape"
"The American Crafts Be a Square Paper from the Patterned Paper Kit was fun to use because they were made of 4" squares. I used photos that I had instagramed so they were already square. Some of the other photos I cropped down to size.
The puffy stickers are from the PinkFresh Puffy Pack that came in the Embellishment Kit. I also used American Crafts Phrases from the Embellishment Kit.
The Bella Blvd Epoxy Stickers are from the Shots of Life Kit."

Here's a look at the kits that Robin used to create the above layouts:


For more information on any of our kits, please visit our website:
Thank you for stopping by... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment