Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Shots Of Life Pocket Page Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Today we are sharing some fabulous Pocket Pages created by our
Designer Heather Guy 
Using this month's

"Family is Everything"
"Bella Blvd Mind Your Manners is perfect for these pictures I have with my grandma! Because family IS everything! I am so thankful to have her in the life of myself and my kids! And the bold blue and pink of this kit just really stands out!!! From my stash I used a few enamel hearts and some white cardstock for my journaling."

"The Boo Crew"

"This AC Bootiful SOL kit was so fun to scrap these Halloween pictures from my last year! Project Life photo sleeves come in a variety and I decided to use the one with a 6x12 across the top and 3-4x6 across the bottom to scrap these pictures! I cut up some of the 3x4 cards in the kit as well as adding some to the top section with my picture! Loved the stickers that came with this kit and layered them on the page to embellish. Added a strip of white cardstock, black cardstock and some enamel dots from my stash."

Here's a look at the Sept./Oct. kit:
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include Epoxy Stickers, Enamel Shapes and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits!
It's a prefect way to add a little more embellishments and papers 
do create even more great pages! 

Visit our 
for a closer look at the
Sept/Oct Shots of Life Kit:
To become a Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit member, please 
visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please visit us tomorrow to see how Robin mixes 
the TSR Kits to create fabulous layouts and pocket pages! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment