Friday, September 22, 2017

September Kits ~ Design Team Additional Layouts

Hello!  It's Fri-YAY!!!
Today we are featuring additional layouts create by TSR Designers
using the September Kits

Our first layout is the beautiful creating of

Designer Heather Guy
using the

American Crafts " Hustle & Heart" 
and
Create Paper "Carousel" 
Kits 
included in the
Flavors of the Month Kit
combined with the
September Embellishment Add On Kit

"Happy"

Heather:
"This is an extra layout I was able to make by combining the scraps from two of the collections plus the embellishment add on kit. I used a border punch to create the scalloped strip of yellow paper. And I added some letter stickers from my own stash for part of the title."





Designer Robin Redd
created the amazing layout below utilizing the
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit



"Sactown"

Robin:

I started with a white piece of card stock from my stash.
I used Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper) Carnival Patterned Paper from the September Patterned Paper kit.
I used a few of the pocket page pieces from Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper) Carousel Sheet in the September Shots of Life kit. The cardstock stickers, banner, 'lovely', flower and bow are on the Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper) Sticker sheet that you can, also, find in the September Shots of Life kit.


The hearts and stars came from the September Embellishment Kit on the Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper) Puffy Phrase & Accent Sticker sheet.The alphabet stickers and stamped date are from my stash.



And our last layout was created by
Designer Heather Guy
using a combination of the
Flavors of the Month Kit
and the
Shots of Life Kit


"Today & Everyday"
Heather:

"I love the bright bold colors of the American Crafts,Justle and Heart Paper and heart puffy stickers from the Shots of Life kit! When I received this kit, I absolutely loved it! And, OH MY GOODNESS, I loved how it turned out! I mixed and matched and cut to make them fit into what I needed! This was the 1st time I made a layout without planning what pictures I was using. I just created and then searched and printed pictures. From my personal stash, I added white cardstock, "& Everyday" alphas, yellow twine and a couple of Tim Holtz phrases."

Have you had a chance to check out this month's kits yet?
If not, visit our website
THE SCRAPROOM

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment